Allegheny Energy named Max Kuniansky director of investor relations. He previously held the position of vice...
An Expensive Experiment? RTO Dollars and Sense
- p. 91-92.
- , April 2003, p. 23 Table 3.6, (Same near and long-term results for both 5 percent and 10 percent increase in tax capability cases).
- p. 14 , Table 3.2, (excludes ERCOT).
- ICF Economic Assessment of RTO Policy, 2/26/2002, ().
- p. 79.
- . FERC Form 1 data for each utility.
- ICF Economic Assessment of RTO Policy, 2/26/2002, , p. vi.
- Letter sent 11/16/98 available at .
- , 8/30/02 p. 1.
- EIA data: Historical 1990 through Current Month Retail Sales, Revenues, and Average Retail Price of Eledtricity by State and by sectr, available at .
- Average Retail Price of Electricity by State and by Sector, available at: .
- Maryland Office of People's Council Web site announcement, "People's Council to Assist Pepco and Connectiv's Residential Customers with Electricity Rate Increases" at .
- EIA data source listed above.
Articles found on this page are available to subscribers only. For more information about obtaining a username and password, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-368-5001.