Ongoing litigation over EPA rules raises compliance risks and costs. North Carolina utilities, however, benefited from the state’s forward thinking.
How Coal-Dependent Utilities Will Stay Clean
Case studies on how AEP and Southern Co. are preparing for CO2 regulations.
“Trucost Joins Yale Professor to Devise Tool to Gauge Financial Cost of Environmental Impacts” Bill Baue, Aug. 25, 2006, Socialfunds.com.
2. “Carbon Disclosure Project Report 2006 Global FT500,” Carbon Disclosure Project, 2006.
3. Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) AEP Greenhouse Gas Emissions Questionnaire.
4. Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) AEP Greenhouse Gas Emissions Questionnaire.
5. “AEP and Climate Change” Bruce H. Braine, Vice President, Strategic Policy Analysis, Sanford Bernstein-CERES Investor Seminar, Sept. 20, 2006.
6. For a more complete understanding of the company’s position on mandatory greenhouse gas-control programs, please refer to the comments that the company submitted to the Senate Energy Committee in response to the Bingaman/Domenici Climate Change White Paper. These comments can be found at http:energy.senate.gov.