The ERCOT region remains a living example of how to make a successful transition to restructured wholesale and retail markets for electricity. At the same time, the market continues to witness...
Garbage In, Power Out: How Trash Can Power Ethanol Plants
A win-win situation for the local government, utilities, and industry.
Inc., Pocatello, Idaho, www.recoveredenergy.com, “Process Flow Diagram,” MSW into energy and useable by-products
9. “Summary Report: Evaluation of Alternative Solid Waste Processing Technologies,” Prepared for: City of Los Angeles, Department of Public Works, Bureau of Sanitation, 419 S. Spring Street, Suite 900, Los Angeles, CA 90013; Prepared by: URS Corporation, 915 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 700, Los Angeles, CA 90017, September 2005.
10. Dr. Louis J. Circeo, Private Communication, April 4, 2006 and Dec. 22, 2006.
11. Ulrich, Ken, Private Communication, ICM Inc., Dec. 21, 2006.
12. Young, Gary C., “Zapping MSW with Plasma Arc,” Pollution Engineering, November 2006
13. American Coalition for Ethanol, www.ethanol.org, averages provided by Axis Petroleum, State Average Ethanol Rack Prices, Iowa, Tuesday, Dec. 19, 2006.
14. Iowa Corn, Organization, www.iowacorn.org and Iowa Corn Promotion Board/Iowa Corn Growers Association, December 2006.