Distribution Technology and Innovation Summit
The Distribution Technology and Innovation Summit offers a unique format for the distribution & technology executives across North America to attend strategic summit sessions led by thought leaders from across the industry and meet and interact with leading solution providers through a number of one-on-one business meetings and many organized networking activities.
Topics of the presentations at the event:
- Advanced metering infrastructure (AMI )) deployment trends
- Innovation- advancing new technologies for asset management, home area networking (HAN), critical infrastructure protection, etc.
- Redefining the relationship with the customer
- Establishing two-way communication- between utilities and customer meters has to develop to make for an interactive network
- Taking it a step further beyond the smart grid- addressing smart grid key infrastructure and distribution technology
- Distribution automation- evaluating risks and benefits
- Demand response- scrutinizing a practical application to be utilized
Attendees will include senior vice presidents, vice presidents, general managers, directors and department heads for the distribution utility industry.