The Generation Summit offers a unique format for the senior power generation executives across North America to attend strategic summit sessions led by thought leaders from across the industry, and meet with leading solution providers through a number of one-on-one business meetings and many organized networking activities. Within the luxurious settings of The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa, this networking event presents a unique opportunity to develop meaningful and valuable business relations.
Topics of the presentations at the event:
- Future demand- formulating a sustainable, competitive and secure energy mix for a constrained future
- Breakthrough technologies- advancing technologies that would revolutionize the electric power industry and satisfy the demand for reliable and cleaner electricity
- Plant performance- embracing operational excellence for existing power generation facilities
- Climate change conundrum- amplifying the roadmap for the transition to a low-carbon future and assessing the most practical carbon capture solutions
- Energy efficiency- key conditions for attaining low-cost, reliable and sustainable power service while reducing the carbon footprint
- Direction of rulemaking- gearing up for policies that will govern an era of new energy development