MAINE YANKEE PRUDENCE. The Maine Public Utilities
Commission will investigate the prudence of Maine Yankee Atomic Power Co.'s decision to close its nuclear plant permanently.
- 1, 2000) at 55.
- DMA, Report on California Energy Market Issues and Performance May-June 2000 (Aug. 10, 2000) at 20; MSC, Analysis of Order Proposing Remedies at 26.
- Order Granting in Part and Denying in Part Complaint, Reliant Energy Power Generation Inc., et al., Docket No. 02-7, Nov. 20, 2001; "FERC Orders California ISO to End Its Preferential Treatment of DWR," Electric Utility Week, Nov. 26, 2001.
- Of the other two established RTOs, Texas has no DAM. Prior to the opening of New England's new markets (which have virtual bidding), the region had physical trading mechanisms comparable to virtual bidding.
- PJM Market Monitoring Unit, State of the Market Report 2001 (June 2002) at 42-47.
- NYISO's Answer to Morgan Stanley Capital Group Inc.'s Complaint, Docket No. EL00-90-000 (July 17, 2000), Attachment VI at 3.
- NYISO, Evaluation of the Impact of Virtual Trading on the Summer 2002 New York Electricity Markets, Docket Nos. ER01-3009 et. al. (Dec. 16, 2002); Affidavit of Independent Market Advisor, Docket Nos. ER01-3155-000 et al (Mar. 19, 2002) at 35-36.
- Market Design 2002 Comments, FERC Technical Conference (Aug. 14, 2002), unnumbered.
- Comments of the California Electricity Oversight Board on Market Monitoring and Market Power Mitigation, Docket No. EL00-95-012 (Feb. 6, 2001) at 10.
Articles found on this page are available to Internet subscribers only. For more information about obtaining a username and password, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-368-5001.