WHEN LAST I HEARD, U.N. SECRETARY GENERAL Kofi Annan had reached agreement with Iraqi President Saddam Hussein on weapons inspections, staving off war. But the American Gas Association is still...
Distributed Generation: Who Benefits?
- LBNL-52079, Ernest Orlando Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA, February 2003.
- W. P. Poor, , Connecting Distributed Energy Resources to the Grid: Their Benefits to the DER Owner/Customer, Other Customers, the Utility, and Society, ORNL/TM-2001/290, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, March 2002.
- S. W. Hadley, , Quantitative Assessment of Distributed Energy Resource Benefits, ORNL/TM-20, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 2003.
- S. W. Hadley, , The Effect of Distributed Energy Resource Competition with Central Generation, ORNL/TM-2003/236, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 2003.
- CHP is also often used to represent combined heat and power.
- Carl Segneri, "Reversal of Fortunes," Transmission and Distribution, May 1, 2001.
- Interim Report of the U. S. Department of Energy's Power Outage Study Team, Findings from the Summer of 1999, Paul Carrier, Chairman, U.S. Department of Energy, January 2000.
- Meeting Electric Infrastructure Constraints with Distributed Generation, Case Study-Commonwealth Edison Service Territory, American Gas Association, August 2001.
Articles found on this page are available to subscribers only. For more information about obtaining a username and password, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-368-5001.