The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission appointed Bud Earley policy advisor on electric matters. Earley most recently served as director of the electric policy division of the FERC's Office of...
Rate-Base Cleansings: Rolling Over Ratepayers
State PUCs should recognize a refundable regulatory liability for past charges to ratepayers.
- 143, paragraph B73.
- , paragraph 4.
- , paragraph A3.
- James G, Campbell and Michael J. Majoros Jr., "What's 'Sunk' Ain't Stranded: Why Excessive Utility Depreciation Is Avoidable," , Vol. 137, No. 7, April 1, 1999, pp. 34-39.
- Order No. 631, paragraph 38, (emphasis added).
- , paragraph 34, footnote 28.
- , footnote 27.
- , paragraph 38.
- , paragraph 62.
- , paragraph 64.
- , paragraph 25.
- Unisource Energy Corp., De. 31, 2004 10K Report, page K-60.
- , page K-59, (Emphasis added).
- The authors understand that the Staff of the Arizona Corporation Commission objects to TEP's so-called reversal.
- AEP 2003 Annual Report to Shareholders, p. 69.