Pilot projects are demonstrating the potential of smart metering and smart rates to make the most of supply and demand resources. But as empirical studies show, not all pricing designs are equally...
Low-Income Reality Check
Evaluating the impact of dynamic pricing.
& Electric. April 28, 2009, p. 18.
6. Impact Evaluation of the California Statewide Pricing Pilot , Charles River Associates, March 16, 2005, p. 9.
7. “2008 Ex Post Load Impact Evaluation for Pacific Gas and Electric Company’s SmartRate Tariff,” Final Report, Dec. 30, 2008, pp. 34-35.
8. “2009 Load Impact Evaluation for Pacific Gas and Electric Company’s Residential SmartRate —Peak Day Pricing and TOU Tariffs and SmartAC Program,” Volume 1: Ex Post Load Impacts, April 1, 2010, p. 35.
9. PowerCentsDC Program Final Report, September 2010, p. 18.
10. This information is also not provided in the related IEE white paper.