Despite an array of challenges, microgrids are becoming a force in the market. Innovative projects bring greater efficiency and resilience.
Electric Vehicles: The Case for (and Against) Incentives
Association of the Americas, San Francisco.
6. Ford, Andrew, "The Impact of Electric Vehicles on the Southern California Edison System," report to the California Institute for Energy Efficiency, March 1992.
7. Ford, Andrew, "Electric Vehicles and the Electric Utility Company," Energy Policy, vol. 22, no. 7, 1994.
8. Ford, Andrew, "The Impacts of Large-Scale Use of Electric Vehicles in Southern California," Energy and Buildings, vol. 22, 1995.
9. Ford, Andrew, "Simulating the Controllability of Feebates," System Dynamics Review, vol. 11, no. 1, Spring 1995.
10. Amory Lovins and Hunter Lovins, "Reinventing the Wheels," The Atlantic Monthly , January 1995.
11. Pacific Gas & Elec. Co., testimony, I.91-10-029, R.91-10-028, CPUC, June 1992.
12. San Diego Gas & Elec. Co., "LEV Policy Overview," Application 93-11, CPUC, Nov. 1993.
13. So. Calif. Edison, "EV Program Overview," I.91-10-029, R.91-10-028, CPUC, Nov. 1993.
14. Sperling, Daniel, Future Drive: Electric Vehicles and Sustainable Transportation, Island Press, 1995.