At the moment, the United States is experiencing a glut of natural gas with record underground gas storage inventories and prices around $4/MMBtu, which serves to underscore the new thinking about...
Let's Be More Positive About Natural Gas!
- Growing Natural Gas Demand," Vol. I, Summary Report, National Petroleum Council, December 1999.
- GRI Baseline Projection of U.S. Energy Supply and Demand - 2000 Edition," GRI Baseline Center, Arlington, Va. (January 2000).
- "Annual Energy Outlook 2002 With Projections to 2020," Energy Information Administration, December 2001, Document No. DOE/EIA-0383(2002).
- Linden, Henry R., "Let's Be Rational About Hydrogen as a Vehicular Fuel," , Vol. 140, No. 6, pp. 8-9, March 15, 2002.
- Linden, Henry R., "Alternative Pathways to a Carbon-Emission-Free Energy System," , Vol. 29, No. 3, pp. 17-24, Fall 1999.
Articles found on this page are available to Internet subscribers only. For more information about obtaining a username and password, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-368-5001.