America’s electric utilities understand their central role in taking efficiency and conservation to the next level. Accordingly, the industry has nearly doubled its spending on efficiency measures...
Let's Be More Positive About Natural Gas!
- Growing Natural Gas Demand," Vol. I, Summary Report, National Petroleum Council, December 1999.
- GRI Baseline Projection of U.S. Energy Supply and Demand - 2000 Edition," GRI Baseline Center, Arlington, Va. (January 2000).
- "Annual Energy Outlook 2002 With Projections to 2020," Energy Information Administration, December 2001, Document No. DOE/EIA-0383(2002).
- Linden, Henry R., "Let's Be Rational About Hydrogen as a Vehicular Fuel," , Vol. 140, No. 6, pp. 8-9, March 15, 2002.
- Linden, Henry R., "Alternative Pathways to a Carbon-Emission-Free Energy System," , Vol. 29, No. 3, pp. 17-24, Fall 1999.
Articles found on this page are available to Internet subscribers only. For more information about obtaining a username and password, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-368-5001.