Siemens and Accenture joint venture on smart grid management systems; CenterPoint picks Itron for RF meter rollout; Memphis picks Elster electric, gas, and water AMI system; TransAlta acquires...
Bridging the Carbon Gap: Fossil Fuel Use for the 21st Century
- Mechanical Engineers Joint International Power Generation Conference, Phoenix, Ariz., Oct. 2-6, 1994.
- Jesse H. Ausubel, "Mitigation and Adaptation for Climate Change," , Fall 1993, pp. 15-30.
- Robert A. Hefner III, "Energy and the U.S. Marketplace-Toward Environmentally Sustainable Economic Growth," The GHK Company, Oklahoma City, Okla. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Henry R. Linden, "Fuel for Thought: Some Questions on the Future of Gas-Fired Generation," , Dec. 1999, pp. 26-35.
- Henry R. Linden, "Fossil Fuels and Energy Policy: Understanding the New Natural Gas Economy," , Nov. 15, 2000, pp. 56-63.
- Henry R. Linden, "Let's Be More Positive About Natural Gas!," , June 15, 2002, pp. 28-32.
- Energy Information Admin., "International Energy Outlook 2002," March 2002, Document No. DOE/EIA 0484 (2002).
- "Worldwide Look at Reserves and Production," , Dec. 24, 2002, pp. 126-127.
- Energy Information Admin., "U.S. Crude Oil, Natural Gas, and Natural Gas Liquids Reserves, Annual Report 2000," Dec. 2001, Document No. DOE/EIA-0216(2000).
- Henry R. Linden, "Alternative Pathways to a Carbon-Emission-Free Energy System," , Fall 1999, pp. 17-24.
- D.P. Gregory, D.Y.C. Ng, and G.M. Long, "The Hydrogen Economy," pp. 226-80 in , J. O'M. Bockris, ed. (1972), Plenum Publishing, New York.
- R.B. Rosenberg and D.P. Gregory, "Hydrogen, an Energy System Concept." Paper SPE 4108, presented at the 47th annual Fall Meeting of the Society of Petroleum Engineers of AIME, San Antonio, Tex., Oct 8-11, 1972.
- "EPRI Sees Benefits to Coal R&D," Sept. 2, 2002, p. 12.
Articles found on this page are available to Internet subscribers only. For more information about obtaining a username and password, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-368-5001.