(September 2009) NiSource named M. Carol Fox as president of Columbia Gas of Pennsylvania (CPA) and Columbia Gas of Maryland (CMD). TECO Energy promoted Gordon L. Gillette to president for...
In Search of... Transmission Capitalists
- fundamentals; and constrained capital markets.
- Rebecca Smith, Wall Street Journal, "Beleaguered Energy Firms Try to Share Pain With Utility Units," Dec. 26, 2002, p. 1.
- One current exception to this trend is the Path 15 project in California, an upgrade to an existing intertie line, with Trans-Elect leading the sourcing of capital. The success of this project may prove to be a case study for other upgrade projects in terms of identifying discrete assets, in this case a new line segment, sourcing and structuring non-utility financing.
- Data from Trans-Elect Inc. corporate Web site.
- Data from Neptune Web site and press releases.
- DTE Corp. press release, Dec. 3, 2002.
Articles found on this page are available to Internet subscribers only. For more information about obtaining a username and password, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-368-5001.