Some thoughts on who should take the lead and how to set up financial incentives.
One of the most interesting questions that arises from federal...
In Search of... Transmission Capitalists
- fundamentals; and constrained capital markets.
- Rebecca Smith, Wall Street Journal, "Beleaguered Energy Firms Try to Share Pain With Utility Units," Dec. 26, 2002, p. 1.
- One current exception to this trend is the Path 15 project in California, an upgrade to an existing intertie line, with Trans-Elect leading the sourcing of capital. The success of this project may prove to be a case study for other upgrade projects in terms of identifying discrete assets, in this case a new line segment, sourcing and structuring non-utility financing.
- Data from Trans-Elect Inc. corporate Web site.
- Data from Neptune Web site and press releases.
- DTE Corp. press release, Dec. 3, 2002.
Articles found on this page are available to Internet subscribers only. For more information about obtaining a username and password, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-368-5001.