CEO, Central Electric Co-op
David Swank is CEO, Central Electric Co-op.
Central Electric Cooperative's CEO David Swank, at his utility's high-tech booth, talked with PUF's Steve Mitnick in a series of brief videos. Central strives to be "the next generation utility" with its Innovation Pointe campus, a mixed use business park engineered and architecturally-designed as an innovation district, providing the latest technologies to tenants.
Cooperative Power Leaders Meet in Nashville
Interviews with Twelve CEOs of Electric Cooperatives
See additional articles:
- Curtis Wynn, CEO, Roanoke Electric Cooperative
- Jeff Wadsworth, CEO, Poudre Valley Rural Electric Association
- Kevin Short, CEO, Anza Electric Co-op
- Barbara Nick, President and CEO, Dairyland Power Cooperative
- Brian Heithoff, CEO, High West Energy
- Joe Brannan, CEO, North Carolina Electric Membership Corporation
- CEOs Mark Schwirtz Golden Spread Electric Co-op and and Zac Perkins, Tri-County Electric Co-op
- Tim Lindahl, CEO, Wheat Belt Public Power District
- Bill Reffert, CEO, ERMCO; Pat Howle, CEO, Horry Electric Co-op; and Kevin Jordan, Engineer, Horry Electric Co-op
- David Swank, CEO, Central Electric Co-op