Steve Mitnick is Editor-in-Chief of Public Utilities Fortnightly and author of the book “Lines Down: How We Pay, Use, Value Grid Electricity Amid the Storm.”
PUF Editor-in-Chief Steve Mitnick went to Nashville. But he very regrettably had no time for the Grand Ole Opry or the Country Music Hall of Fame. Mitnick was there to attend the NRECA Annual Meeting, cooperative power's event of the year.
Here we feature extensive interviews with the CEOs of the cooperatives Anza Electric, Central Electric, Dairyland Electric Power, ERMCO, Golden Spread Electric, High West Energy, Horry Electric, North Carolina Electric Membership Corporation, Poudre Valley Electric, Roanoke Electric, Tri-County Electric, and Wheat Belt Public Power District. The interview of one of the twelve CEOs, that of Central Electric's, is in a series of cool videos.
See links to the interviews here:
- Curtis Wynn, CEO, Roanoke Electric Cooperative
- Jeff Wadsworth, CEO, Poudre Valley Rural Electric Association
- Kevin Short, CEO, Anza Electric Co-op
- Barbara Nick, President and CEO, Dairyland Power Cooperative
- Brian Heithoff, CEO, High West Energy
- Joe Brannan, CEO, North Carolina Electric Membership Corporation
- CEOs Mark Schwirtz Golden Spread Electric Co-op and and Zac Perkins, Tri-County Electric Co-op
- Tim Lindahl, CEO, Wheat Belt Public Power District
- Bill Reffert, CEO, ERMCO; Pat Howle, CEO, Horry Electric Co-op; and Kevin Jordan, Engineer, Horry Electric Co-op
- David Swank, CEO, Central Electric Co-op