Almost eight thousand attendees were thrilled to be in Nashville in early March for NRECA’s 2022 Annual Meeting, now called PowerXchange. It marked the first in-person Annual Meeting since March 2019 in New Orleans and under the new name.
Enjoy photos of what went on in Music City at our Facebook gallery.
Lead image: Many drones were shown on the TechAdvantage® Experience floor.
- Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corporation CEO Buddy Hasten
- Dairyland Power Cooperative CEO Brent Ridge
- Peace River Electric Cooperative CEO Randy Shaw
- Tombigbee Electric Power Association CEO Steve Foshee
- Jo-Carroll Energy CEO Mike Casper
- Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative CEO John Lee